[SEL] When is it an oil field engine?

Glenn A Karch glenn.karch at gte.net
Fri Jul 9 20:54:56 PDT 2004

Curt,

Hercules made engines that had a mixer that would allow it to run on
gasoline, NG and producer gas.  These are most often found in the eastern
oil field areas.  The Parkersburg Machine Co sold the equivalent of a model
T thermoil.  They also made a NG mixer for the throttling governed Hercules
engines.

Glenn

Glenn Karch
Haubstadt, IN, USA