[SEL] O.T. Computer Problems

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Thu Jul 8 11:03:49 PDT 2004

In a message dated 7/7/2004 7:41:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
diesel at easynet.co.uk writes:

<< Done any more to the web-site? >>

Peter,

No, I have not done much. Ken made a folder for me to send pictures to share
with folks like the Economy drop frame yesterday.  Guess I need more lessons
from you on how to get the photos to a particular spot there, and then how to
label them/descriptions, etc.  When you have the time and feel like it let me
know and I will see if I can learn.

Been pretty hot here with humidity so makes it not so nice to work hard
outside.  Installed new French doors in the basement taking out an old set of
aluminum sliding doors, then put in all new door knobs on outside doors keying all
alike.  Painted the new door/frame today.  Always something to do with a home!

Hope all is well with you folks.

Tom