[SEL] Aermotor info wanted

Francis jr keebler at ptd.net
Tue Jul 6 16:56:23 PDT 2004

Just a quick hello to everybody on the list. HELLO!!  Well anyway, Im just finishing up my new restoration on my Aermotor 8 Cycle. I would like to get all the info that I can on the engines. If you would like to send any info that you know, it would be much appreciated. This includes ANY info. Things you heard, things you know, things that you think are correct but not sure, ANYTHING. Id like to get together something to put on the internet. Also, if you have an Aermotor of any kind, id like to start a serial number list. Just send your name a pic, and some details.....what condition,flyweight or ball gov, etc. Again, if I get enough together, it will be put on the internet. Again, Thanks very much for your help.
Frank Y

P.S.--If you know the running speed of the 8-Cycle, I need to know that too.