[SEL] Big engine starting wheels?

Glenn Wilson wilson at stny.rr.com
Mon Jul 5 05:17:30 PDT 2004

No - I've been lazy. The head isn't even off it.
The 60 starts with air :)

I'm mounting a 22.5HP Bessemer on steel wheels and wondering
how to start it. I'm not as strong as I used to be and I know they turn
HARD. My little 15HP half breed starts ok but it only has one flywheel.
I just doubt I can start the 22.5HP myself without help and I'm
thinking of doing it the easy way with a little engine.
Glenn