[SEL] Need Transportation Help to Portland

Paul Maples pmaples at anaxis.net
Sun Jul 4 19:39:33 PDT 2004

Folks I am still trying to find a ride for my Corn Chopper that I bought
from a lady in Massachusetts and then my good friend George Woodzell picked
it up and has it stored for me at his place in Schenectady, New York. George
hauled it from Massachusetts to his place in New York in the back of his
Volvo Station Wagon so it will not take much of anything to haul it. I am
trying to get it delivered to Portland in August where I can pick it up or
maybe someone can pick it up and get it closer to Portland where someone
else can get it. Is there anyone out there who might could help me out with
transportation for the corn chopper?

Ivan Cousins has told me that if I can get it to Clarion PA he can haul it
from there to Portland for me.

I would appreciate any help I can get in getting the corn chopper picked up
and moved towards Portland.

Thanks so much.

Paul