[SEL] urgent call - yb stover

David Nicolson dnicolson40 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 3 00:14:19 PDT 2004

hello, i am urgently looking for someone who has a vertical YB 4hp STOVER in
running order. this might sound as if i am abit stupid but am having trouble
working out which direction this engine should run. if we time it to run
clock wise from the igniter side it only just runs but if we do it in the
other direction it is hard to get the ignition timing right. hope someone
out there can please HELP, getting very frustrating. yours dave in oz