[SEL] Maytag Model 92 Update

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Thu Jul 1 21:06:48 PDT 2004

Hi List,
Well, the third Maytag Model 92 which was stuck is now running.  I borrowed
the missing magneto parts from one of the other running engines to get it in
operating condition.  It is hard to believe that just a few days ago this
weather beaten stuck engine was inoperative and now it runs.  Once I get the missing
parts, there will be three Model 92 Maytags operating in my stable.
I appreciate all help I have received from the list.  It sure has been a
learning experience for me such as removing rusted nuts/bolts, making gaskets,
freeing a rusted piston, etc.
Next week, I hope to get started on one of the twins.

Francis Maciel
Santa Maria, California