[SEL] Engines & Engineers Magazine?

William Olson weolson at wiktel.com
Fri Dec 31 15:39:42 PST 2004

I would think that you have or will be getting a letter from Brenda
Stant, the new owner of E&E as I did today.  She mentioned that Mr
Knowles has missed 2 issues and she will credit our subscriptions for
those 2 issues.  She will be starting with the Feb-Mar issues.  If you
do not get the letter from her, she said her e-maill address is
 stant at threshermen.org  and you should be able to get info from here
there.  She is planning on keeping the magazine going with no major
changes.  Hope this helps.
   William Olson, Roosevelt, Minn