[SEL] White engine

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Dec 30 14:26:58 PST 2004

It is good to hear that the White is finally running. It will be an
interesting item at the next rally. The horizontal White's are rare enough
but the vertical is in a league of its own :)

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/