[SEL] transaxle axle shaft needed

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 05:50:24 PST 2004

Hi folks,
I'm in need of an axle for a Peerless, I think, Model number 1708A, other numbers on the tag are, 143,  and 4098 6390.  The axle needs to be about 13-3/4" long by 1" dia. It will have a 1/4" key slot to attach the hub, and will be splined on the internal end and the bevel gear is held on with a snap ring.
Anyone got one they don't need and will part with?
Thanks
Ron

Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
 http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4070123&a=30427007&f=0

  http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846

" Collector of other peoples cultured merchandise "