[SEL] Snow at Christmas

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Fri Dec 24 01:58:20 PST 2004

This is Glenn Karch's yard...  Since attachments aren't
allowed on List, thought I'd put this here. If anyone should wish to
host this for the list, I'm sure Glenn wouldn't mind.
Glenn's email:
Bruce Younger

Here is a shot from my back door. There is something over a foot deep
with drifts much higher. I think we've go most roads opened to one lane.
I-64 which is 250 feet north of my house is currently shut down to
traffic. Motorists standed everywhere.

I don't have a way to post to the list. You can post this if you wish.

Its a cold snowy Merry Christmas here.

Glenn

No problems Bruce to see Glen's picture
http://members.optusnet.com.au/kerrymorris_49/Webpages/Temporary2.html

As I was lucky to stand where the picture was taken in the summer of 2001 it
is hard to believe the difference

Kerry Morris
Lihgow NSW OZ