[SEL] Merry Christmas!

William J Pfeiffer Sr old_iron at msn.com
Thu Dec 23 21:05:33 PST 2004

Ho, Ho Merry Christmas!

Hope you have all finished your shopping (I punched out of Kohl's last night
at 1:26 AM), we still had people in the store at 12:30 and we closed at
12:00.  Today was the last day of 7 AM to Midnight.  Tomorrow we are open 7
AM to 6 PM, I get to close tomorrow night.  Then we are closed on Christmas
one of the 3 days a year Kohl's is closed.

Sunday is a full moon and the real fun will start all the RETURNS! and since
I am Customer Service Area Supervisor, guess what fun I will have for the
next 10 days!!

Happy Holidays to all, and remember to re-gift rather than return!

XOXOXOX
To the entire SEL.

Peg Pfeiffer

SEL mailing list