[SEL] Economy igniter/Wico question

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Wed Dec 22 05:13:04 PST 2004

Yes John I realize that, which is why I changed the subject line. I have
Hercs with Websters, EK's, and PR's on them.
Just trying to keep the engine content up and running.
Thank you Glenn for your usually concise answers.
Is it correct to say that the use of Websters was absolutely
discontinued at the conclusion of the Model E run? No using up of parts
at the beginning of the next model?
Curt