[SEL] Charity auction

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Mon Dec 20 07:40:13 PST 2004

Howdy all;
  I got three NIB good ole $hit-kickin' norsky, sheep, cattle & montana
related musical CD's. A local group called The Ringling Five.  I've seen
them at Octoberfest and they are fantastic!  Songs like

 "Cow sortin' blues" ( Don't sort cows with your wife)

 "They sure look a lot like Arnold" (re: the kids in the valley)

You can have your little engine buddy listen also...but you might have to
explain lutefisk and Ya, sure, you betcha.  It's in good humor taste.

Are these good items for the auction?  Not at all old iron related, but
would sound good in your old iron hauler on the way to shows.

Appreciate your comments!!

RickinMt.

http://community.webshots.com/user/stroberc