[SEL] IHC LB Up date

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Sun Dec 19 18:37:38 PST 2004

Hi List,
Well today, I had another old engine fire up.  IHC LB was started after the
head was removed to get the governor thottle plate unstuck.
One thing to be sure, a person learns how the engine was made to operate when
trying to get some of this old iron back in shape.  Fortunately, I was also
able to locate a new 2¾" diameter soft plug for this engine.
I was lucky to have David Ernst send me a copy of the IHC LB operating
instructions.
Again thanks to everyone who helped me get this engine going.

Francis Maciel
Santa Maria, CA