[SEL] Arden pictures.

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Dec 17 07:09:09 PST 2004

SEL is sure slow on this end also, Curt.  Must be out shoppin'.  Well thanks
for posting the pix's!!!  Does the washer in the "J" mixer seem to be
working?  "Eco" has been runnin' slow for about a year now and wants to quit
after about 20 minutes of runnin'.  I put the OEM spring back in the gov and
it sure blew sparks and carbon...still does.  I think I'll keep her fast for
a while and see it she clear up.

Later,
RickinMt.