[SEL] International shipping

craig morrison benzengines at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Dec 14 11:26:27 PST 2004

    The heavy bits were transported to New York where they were crated and
shiped from, a manifest was supplied by the shipping agent as regards the
contents and value etc .Import duty had to be paid on entry to the uk as
they cleared customs, no problems were  encountered with customs.

        See you later Craig