[SEL] Arden pictures.

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Thu Dec 16 09:02:03 PST 2004

Hey SEL,
Things ARE slow at the moment aren't they! Seems a bit of cabin fever
has set in at least in the northern hemisphere.
Here are some photos from the Arden show in late October I put up yesterday.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/Asheville2004/Thumbnails.html

I didn't take the time to put any captions/text with them so you'll just
have to scroll thru them.

Of interest are:
-Peter Lowe, if you are still on the SEL there is another R&V and s/n
for your list.
-An Aussie spoke of an Armstrong a while back. There are several
pictures and closeups of the unusual oval cam gear. There is also a
letter from the Armstrong factory.
-Towards the bottom of the pictures are pictures of the SEL crowd that
was there. No doubt that was a fine collection of engines in a
concentrated area! There is even a Reggie engine there.

Hope you enjoy and maybe this will spark some engine discussion.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC