[SEL] Dismantling the IR Steam Compressor Day 1

Todengine at aol.com Todengine at aol.com
Wed Dec 15 06:00:29 PST 2004

I already got my christmas gifts, she let me order every book out of the
Lindsay catalog that I wanted!  So can't ask for more this year. :-(   I do have a
torpedo heater but no electric up there to tap into.  But I do have one of
those heaters that screw right into a propane bottle.  Better than nothing.

Zara insists on accompanying me on my trips up to dismantle the engine.  She
has sort of adopted it, and she'll be doing alot of the cosmetic restoration
work on it.  A family that restores engines together stays together.

Rick Rowlands
Executive Director
Tod Steam Engine Historic Landmark
William Tod 34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Steam Engine
Youngstown, OH
www.todengine.org