[SEL] model engine

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 04:00:36 PST 2004

Jeff,

If you need a piston for a model engine why not take one out of a Briggs and
Stratton?  I'm currently attempting to make an engine and am using a piston
and cylinder from a Volkswagon engine, crankshaft and gears from a Briggs,
and a couple cast wheels for the flywheels. I'm just using junk that I have
laying around.  All I have is a lathe and drill press.  Don't know if mine
will end up running but it is fun making chips and scratching my head.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA