Was: [SEL] Is't true? Now something to look at

Steve Gray segray at mlode.com
Sat Dec 11 23:01:14 PST 2004

Hi All -

Well, if the SEL is too quiet, I'll try to throw something here of
interest into the pot for (sort of) a change of scenery. After close to
1000 hours of work, I've finished the Mery model. Just need a stand for
it now, a LOT of paint touch up and maybe a small added accessory later
on. Some rough pictures are at:

http://www.oldengineshed.com/snapshot/

To give you an idea of it's size, a majority of the bolt heads are 5/32"
and the piping is either 3/16", 1/4". The intake manifold is 5/16", the
spark plug threads are 1/4-32. A lot of work, but a lot of fun! Enjoy....

- Steve

--
Steve Gray
Member EDGE & TA, Br. 49 & 13