[SEL] Info on Communications

Ron D Haskell rdhaskell at juno.com
Fri Dec 10 08:51:31 PST 2004

Hi Tommy.
I got this message yesterday and passed it on to my family.  Later I
checked it out on Scopes,  It seems several cell phone companies are
making 411 directories, but they claim they will not make them available
to telemarketers.  It appears many people use cell phones as their only
phone and have to pay to have their numbers listed in regular
directories, so this would be a directory of cell phone numbers and you
would have the chance not to have your number listed.  Sounds good in a
perfect world.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside California USA