[SEL] ATIS Holiday Charity Auction

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Tue Dec 7 21:41:47 PST 2004

Don't have time to try again tonight, but I've been unable to post an item
and upload a picture for a few days now.  I mentioned this on one of the
lists recently, maybe the tractor list, and others reported the same
experience.

I've posted items OK years past, and post to eBay regularly.  I suspect if I
uploaded the pics to a server and referenced them it would be OK.

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, Minnesota USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.