[SEL] Marvel 9A Horizontal Power Hacksaw

Alan Bowen alanb2 at webtv.net
Sun Dec 5 11:46:46 PST 2004

Wow Dave,

That looks like a beast.  I suppose it could be a fun toy though.

Last year I got an old flat belt powered on that must weigh 500-650
pounds.

This year at the Buckley Fall swap meet I got another one that was
powered from a line shaft and weighs in around 200 pounds.  That is the
one I will be taking to shows to play with.

I also was given an old wood lathe by the Buckley Club.  I need to find
the stuff to build a line shaft that I can set up and take down for
shows.

This long narrow wood lathe must have had some dedicated use in the
past.

Have fun with your "new" toy.

Alan Bowen

~~~~~~Dave Rotigel wrote~~~~

Hi All,
                I just "won" this thing
on e-bay thanks to Arnie. Anyone have any information on it? See:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3856476779

Dave

Alan Bowen  alanb2 at webtv.net
Williamsburg, Michigan