[SEL] ATIS Holifday Charity Auction - trouble posting

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sat Dec 4 19:10:05 PST 2004

Been trying to post items this evening, after a real long wait when I press
the Preview button, I keep getting
Short Read: wanted 8292, got 2816
Wonder if others are having trouble, too.  I've posted OK years past, and
sell regularly on eBay.  Haven't even got XP SP2 to blame, SP2 is not
compatible with my notebook video.

Will try again another day...

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, Minnesota USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.