[SEL] Charity Auction Item - Remote Start System - Additional Information

FRM8198 at aol.com FRM8198 at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 14:49:21 PST 2004

Hi,
The Bulldog Security remote start system that is on the Charity  Auction is
NOS.  This item is still in the original box and never been  installed.  It
actually has two added functions plus remote start  capability.  Not all
functions have to be used.  If you have an  automobile or truck with power locks, it
can be wired to remotely open or close  the door locks.  The same is true to
remotely  open the trunk  which has the electric opening feature.  The remote
has  adjustable runtime.  This unit was originally purchased in 1999 from
Heartland America.
I don't believe that this unit will work with a carbureted engine  because of
the choke and fast idle circuits - only fuel injected  engines are
compatible.  I am not sure that it will work with a diesel  engine.
You have to get the wiring schematic for your vehicle from Bulldog  Security
if you don't have a wiring diagram.

Francis  Maciel
Santa Maria,  California