[SEL] ATIS Holifday Charity Auction

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 3 19:56:13 PST 2004

Thanks Dave.

My first item is up, and bid often. Hate to part with it but it's for a good
cause. Pictures seem to work, but can see at:
http://frapa.us/atis01.jpg  just in case. Ain't quite like e-bay but got it
up for sale. I'll quick ship to the USA if this is a Christmas gift.

If I owned a tractor would I be a FATG? Can I put up stuff for those people
on this auction? Have a really nice mag I could put up.

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA

http://oldengine.org/members/allen/