[SEL] Fwd: 7 hp Witt parts

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 11:06:59 PST 2004

Hi There,

Just because the exhaust valve is stuck doesn't mean that the head is no
good. There are many methods that could be used to remove the exhaust valve.
  You could drill it out, use heat by throwing the head in a hot bed of
coals and covering it with the hot coals then let it totally cool off until
you can remove it by hand, or you could use the electrolysis method.  A new
exhaust valve could be made easily.  Take your time and have patience as it
took 9 years for the exhaust valve to become stuck, it won't become unstuck
overnight.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA