[SEL] ATIS Holifday Charity Auction

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Wed Dec 1 20:00:38 PST 2004

It's on.....

The 2004 ATIS Holiday Charity Auction has officially started!!!

We now have a few items up and it is time to get bidding and get your
donations listed.   By the way, there is a technical note after my
signature that everyone will need to read.  Also, a few folks have
indicated they have had a bit of trouble with the pages, but I couldn't
reproduce them, other than symptoms my note below addresses.   As usual,
feel free send me an email if you have any question or problem.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net

IMPORTANT: Be sure to allow pop-ups if using Windows XP security center!
OldAuction.com makes extensive use of separate pop-up windows whenever an
auction item has any type of digital media associated with it(i.e.
pictures, audio, video, etc). The new security center that came with the XP
service pack 2 update will block these pop-ups, making it appear as if the
multimedia content is not loading properly. Be sure to allow pop-ups from
oldironauction.com. You can feel safe doing so as we will never use pop-up
windows as a form of advertising or spyware/adware initialization.