[SEL] Pictures of Portland Coming Soon

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 31 18:19:55 PDT 2004

Hey Gang this year I spent a lot of time taking pictures of all of the show
at Portland, I took over 200 and I am working on processing them now so I
can get them on a Webpage for everyone to see. I will be posting then in the
following categories:

Picture Album of the SEL Dinner and Auction at the Back 40 Restaurant at
Decatur
Picture Album of the SEL Area - People and Displays
Picture Album of the Main Display Area including the Big Oil Field Engines
Picture Album of The Tractors - Steam Engines - Sawmill - Thresher - Etc.
Picture Album of the Vendors and Swap Area.

I hope to have covered all of the show with my pictures with the exception
of the Crafts and Antique Vendors which I did not do.

I am doing this since there are so many pictures and a lot of folks may only
be interested in seeing certain things, this way they can pick and choose
the albums they want to see. I hope to have all of the albums done in the
next couple of days so be looking for them.

Paul