[SEL] Small WWII engine ID ?

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 31 14:03:34 PDT 2004

Peter its a Briggs and Stratton Most likely from the N series. It has the
mechanical gov and the ball bearing pto side.

Roger DiRuscio, The Realty Experts. Sales since 1977
contact 510-226-9785  Fremont,Ca 94539
Collector restorer of antique marine engines, Motorscooters, Micro cars
private pilot 1981, Ham radio KG6QKZ
Volunteer  Cert-Comm member, Fremont Fire department.
web site---   scrapologist.com