[SEL] Friends and Igniters

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Aug 31 11:43:21 PDT 2004

Hi Joe,

WELCOME to the list!!!!  Ya know I've just been forced to significanly
downgrade my assessment of your intelligence.  You spent a week and a half
at Baraboo and Portland with a whole bunch of list folks and you STILL
signed up.  Or maybe you're just a glutton for abuse.  8-)))

For those of you who haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting Joe, he's a
helluva nice guy with eclectic tastes.  In addition to engines he's also
into Olde Iron of a different sort; Pennsylvania long rifles.

With any luck he'll tell us more about himself and his hobbies.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com