[SEL] Portland 2005 dates?

Leroy C. oldengin at udata.com
Tue Aug 31 03:26:56 PDT 2004

kerogas at sbcglobal.net wrote:

>>According to my new spiffy calendar, Aug 24,25,26,27 of  2005
>>
>>Paul Waugh
>>

>darn did I miss something ?
>

>Chuck

MISS, miss.............   yep only the greatest show ever in Portland.
Iron was so cheap that some of the vendors where giving it away! and
other where sold out before Wed. nite. Still others brought stuff most
people would have never got to see if it was not for this show. I seen a
baby Geiser with "NEW" gears and a Dave R. finish. I also seen a KC
Press engin that ran almost the entire show, I  seen an engin that looks
to have been buried underground for the last 40 years. Even this year,
with the help of some of the SEL tractor guys, I found that Portland
does have a display of tractors..  In fact I was made an honorary
tractor member, they ask that I walk into their area backwards for some
reason.   I really do not think it was possible to walk the entire sales
area as it ws HUGE!!!  and yes it was there and for sale if you looked
long enough and hard enough.
ps   me dawgs are still sore.

--
		C-ya

		  Leroy Clark

"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."
            W.A. NANCE

better look here--- http://www.oldengine.org/members/lclark