[SEL] Portland hotels

Hugh Jorgan maytag_eradication_initiative at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 30 02:03:02 PDT 2004

Hello Winslow,
Sounds like the snake didn't get you. Lucky you.
I believe that the establishment you are thinking of is called The
Terrace Lodge Motel; where "Colored TV" (as YOU know) has a whole
different meaning.
I have never heard a female gerbil refferred to as a "lady friend",
but hey, whatever yanks your crank, and if anyone knows crank
yankin', it's you!
Later,
Hugh
Hugh Jorgan