[SEL] Portland hotels

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Aug 29 21:06:46 PDT 2004

Glenn,

    Super 8 and Hoosier Inn are the 2 near the entrance.  However, both
have long standing reservations for the show and swap dates.  I
understand they will put your name on a list in January if an opening
comes up but I would say it would be highly unlikely that one would as
the list probably has 20 plus names on it already.  If you are lucky
enough to land one, get ready to pay.  The Super 8 rooms will cost you
about $125/night, Hoosier about $100.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY