[SEL] 5HP Economy

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Sun Aug 29 09:44:58 PDT 2004

Hi Bob,

This Briggs "Y" I have is doing the same thing.
Sparks with the plug out but - I can't get it to bark.
I've checked everything I can think of.
Did a valve job on it Friday and checked the timing marks.  All is good.
I have to think the spark is weak - But why ?
Also - I have a can of Starting Fluid I bought in July.
It has not fired an engine yet !!!
I'm beginning to think it might be BAD.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
 ,-._,-.          "Two can live a cheaply as one  -
 \/)"(\/             but only half as long."
 (_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz