[SEL] Bad week

Bruce Younger sluggo54 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 15:02:09 PDT 2004

Hi John, best of luck to Jane , as it turns out, the decision not to go to
Portland has worked out well for Jen and I as well.

Sunday morning, Jen's father Bill passed away, he was 87 and will be sorely
missed.

Art's storm damage...

My heart goes out to all of you.  John, take care of Jane - Ted and
Jennifer,
take care of each other.  Art - at a loss.  I hope no one was injured.

Bruce Younger
05G HHC 313 RR Bn 3/67-4/68
Lenexa, KS
sluggo54 at hotmail.com

"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man and those that have hunted
armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else
thereafter."
E. Hemingway