[SEL] OT Charlie's Handy work

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Wed Aug 25 05:14:44 PDT 2004

G'Day Arthur
I have just finished looking at the pictures that I think were posted to
.Org list did not see them of Slick or SEL. Glad we don't get Hurricanes
like that over this side of the pond, hope you family got out of it OK.
Sorry no Idea

Kerry Morris
Lithgow NSW OZ

Web   http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/kerrymorris_49

Friends in Engines

> Hello list,
> I sent this yesterday to Slick, SEL & Tractor lists. The only one I
received it on was the tractor list. Anyone have any ideas as to why I can't
post to Slick ? I receive the messages of others on Slick. ????

> Hello folks,
>
> To see some pictures of Hurricane Charlie's handy work on bro. Don's place
and my place, click on the URL below. Charlie caused me to miss Portland,

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mr_nocatee/album?.dir=cf1d&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mr_nocatee/my_photos

> If this one doesn't work for you, try http://photos.yahoo.com/mr_nocatee,
then look for the album named "Charlie's aftermath", double click on it and
you should be able to view 90 images. I'll admit up front, my damage wasn't
as bad as some. But, it was devastating to me.