[SEL] OT: Glad I stayed home!

Ted Brookover ignitors at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 24 14:10:07 PDT 2004

Hi John, best of luck to Jane , as it turns out, the decision not to go to
Portland has worked out well for Jen and I as well.

Sunday morning, Jen's father Bill passed away, he was 87 and will be sorely
missed.

Ted Brookover
4801 E. Red Bridge Rd.
Kansas City, Missouri, 64137
816-763-3142
ignitors at sbcglobal.net , Home Page,
http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/
Ignitor ID Page, http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/ign-id.htm

This Mail, Virus Scanned, by Symantec's Norton Anti-Virus