[SEL] OT: Glad I stayed home!

don don.h at wcoil.com
Tue Aug 24 10:29:16 PDT 2004

Looks like some one was on you side Bro John Hope the boss gets home real
soon She been eating to much of that hot stuff out of the garden.I,m not at
portland its too much walking for me when the aurthor kicks up which seems
to be all the time. Have the Harley for sale just cant ride it to far with
my hip driveing me crazy so I guess it means  FOR SALE  maybe a new guitar
would help the aurthor hi hi
Tell everyone to get well Don in Ohio
I have a air colled LIster Desel for sale if you no anyone interested would
even trade for another toy ??