[SEL] Reg

Bruce Younger byounger at ci.lenexa.ks.us
Wed Aug 18 09:51:40 PDT 2004

I sent this off list, but got a notice back that I am blacklisted by
hotkey.

If any of you want me to send it to you direct, contact me off list.
Thanks.
Reg.

Yup - I wanna see this!

tnx
bhy

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail, including any files transmitted with it, is the property of the City of Lenexa, Kansas.  It is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual, or entity, to whom the e-mail is addressed.  If you are not the named recipient, or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at (913) 477-7500 and delete this message immediately from your computer.  Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.