[SEL] RE: Nat rally

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 18 04:38:14 PDT 2004

It is good to see the rally committee is willing to listen and reply. They
have corrected the one thing which, in particular, offended me which was the
one admission per rally entrant. Which I thought seemed pretty stingy.
It would be nice if some of the costs could be absorbed by some judicious
sponsorship by local businesses as an event of this size will be worth a lot
to the local economy but it is often hard to extract money.
I still have no decided it I will go but a few people are working on me...

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/