[SEL] O.T - O.T. Bottlebrush Wood

paulmaples at sbcglobal.net paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 17 19:55:40 PDT 2004

Thanks John, I did this and I think I have figured out that this is some
kind of shrub or ornamental bush, I kept reading about Bottlebrush Buckeye
and was wondering if this is the bush that produces "Buckeyes", those hard
little disks about the size of a quarter that is brown in color and has a
depression in the center of it. I have seen people with these "Buckeye's"
but never knew where they came from. Anyway I am still searching for a piece
of this wood, got to be some somewhere, maybe somebody made an engine truck
out of it...who knows.

Paul