[SEL] Portland Super 8 room available

Michael Tucker mtucker at uky.edu
Tue Aug 17 03:50:25 PDT 2004

Howdy all,

Well, Steve, Mel, Susan and I enjoyed sleeping together so much last
year that we have decided to do it again this year.  That puts a room
with one double bed up for grabs.  The reservation is from Monday
August 23 until Sunday August 29.  If you would like to take over
this reservation, please contact me by noon this coming Friday
(August 20).  If nobody wants it by that time I will cancel the
reservation.

See ya',
Mike

PS. Kelley the Portland Trollop.................not hardly!  You've
got competition this year that will not be ignored in the judging
like they were last year
Susan and Michael Tucker	email: mtucker at uky.edu
502 Davistown Road	Phone (859) 846-4731
Midway, Kentucky 40347