[SEL] First Ever SEL Eng. site at Baraboo roped off

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 16 03:55:21 PDT 2004

Hi Dave,
Sounds great, was wondering about the banner and trying to think of some way
to make one before thursday.  We ve got lots of tall trees we can string it
too.  You should have no trouble pulling your large engine trailer in place
and disconnecting...hopefully level enough.  The water wagon is siting right
next to our site waiting to dispense all you need...so no hauling buckets.
Looking forward to seeing you guys again.
Curt