[SEL] New tractor nut

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 13 20:43:12 PDT 2004

Hello all,

Came to me and thought maybe someone could help him out.

*****
I'm very new to antique tractors and engines and don't know where to begin.  I am interested in finding info on the Indiana tractor built in Anderson Indiana.  I saw two at the Indiana State Fair yesterday and I think that they may be what I have been looking for.  I've been looking for workable antique farm equipment with a local  interest.  I have a small farm about 20 minutes from Anderson.

Can you point me towards resources for learning about and possibly buying an Indiana tractor?
****

Contact him at: Christopher J Chambers
E-mail Address(es):
  CHAMBERS_CHRISTOPHER_J at LILLY.COM

I did point him to the ATIS antique tractor list, but if you know of a club or group in the area it sure would help out. A tractor belted up is a stationary engine. :-)

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA

http://oldengine.org/members/allen/