[SEL] Portland

Reg & Margaret Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Thu Aug 12 01:53:15 PDT 2004

Ok you lot, so maybe Helen, myself and a lot of others cannot get there this
year.
Well, I have just been sitting here going through  files of past Portland
pictures .

Yup, I have a lump in my throat but, the happiest memories of times gone by,
and scenes of the nicest folk I could ever wish to meet,have eased the urge
to be over there.
So, those who are not able to attend this year, Have a look through the
photos of previous years.  Its still magic!

And, to those who have never been, You really dont know what you have
missed. It leaves any "religious" thingy for dead!!

Ok, outa here and back to the photos!!!
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au