[SEL] Fairbanks

Glenn A Karch glenn.karch at gte.net
Wed Aug 11 17:33:19 PDT 2004

Dave,

That is a Waterloo built engine - not FM.  That pipe is part of the fuel
mixer and it should hang down vertically.  That on the end is the priming
cup and choke fitting.  That engine is battery and coil - no mag involved.
It is missing the right angle check valcve and the right angle fuel
adjusting valve.

Glenn

Glenn Karch
Haubstadt, IN, USA