[SEL] Gotta Go Now......

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 19:50:56 PDT 2004

And I don't mean to the restroom.
The time has come for me to bid you all adieu for a few weeks. Things are
starting to ramp up here, getting ready for our show at Baraboo, WI, to be
held August 20, 21 & 22nd, so I will be going off the list for a few
weeks.
I will check my email one last time before the show on August 13th, and
then I am going to be without email for the duration. Those who wish to
contact me after that will need to call my home and leave a message,
complete with area code, number and best time to call. The number is
715-424-0793. I have a cell phone but do not carry it with me when I am
out of the truck, so leaving a message is the only way.
I am looking forward to the show this year. We are hosting the National
Convention of the Ford-Fordson Collectors and it looks like it going to be
a good one. As always, we will have lots of good engines and tractors to
see, the sheds will be open and big engines running and the boys will be
sawing and threshing on and off all weekend. For the exhibitors who are
thinking of coming, we have a nice wooded exhibit area so you can be in
the shade. Our show is one of the larger ones around and this will be our
41st try at getting it right. Curt Andree is setting up a list area, so if
you are coming and want to exhibit with fellow ferrites, let him know. We
will rope off the grounds on the 15th, so let Curt know.
This year we are honored to be joined by two of the list's more (in)famous
characters, Arnie & Dr. Dave. If that doesn't help you make up your mind
to come, nothing will. There will also be a number of other, more
reserved, folks from the list there as well! It should really be a good
time.
So, friends, have fun, play safe, and "see yoo in Baraboo"!
Joe
www.badgersteamandgas.com

=====
Joe Prindle