[SEL] Re: Findlay

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 06:33:33 PDT 2004

This year I will be in a Motel with sweet thing but my brother is going to
stake his claim in the low rent district by the red river. SO ..... if ya
hear snoring this year we'll know the true story of which brother is the
noisemaker. I nominate Sheila to do the inquiry since she will also be
searching the tent for singlemalt in the wee hours after the international
tasting event!  See ya there, Steve